Friday 23 October 2009

Hi again. I have about a million books, and I've been printing off loads of info for my lit review, most of it isn't relevant however, I haven't really got a clue what I really doing when it comes to the lit review and its really difficult to know in my head how a lit review all fits in when it comes to research and doing studies. So I think I'll youtube it again. Hopefully, this week I'll try to organise myself, tidy up my notes and maybe even read them again. Just really busy. I think its time to do a to do list and really I just got to get down and dirty with all that reading. :@/

I was really impressed with Lynn's comments, I did work really hard on that work and thank God for my lovely hubby who always proof reads for me. I would love to be able to redesign the National Curriculum, obviously, I would need full control from the government to do an excellent job.

Need sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment